Wreck（難破船）はShipwreckedで追加された自然発生する建造物です。海のバイオームの一つで"Ship graveyard（船の墓場）"と呼ばれるエリアに発生します。サンゴ礁バイオームで見られることもあります。海から壊れた沈没船の一部が浮かんでいる様子が窺えます。表面はLimpetsで覆われており、2日ごとに1～3個のLimpetsを採取することができます。難破船はハンマーで壊すとBoardsを1つドロップしますが、Pirate Ghostを呼び出してしまいます。特にShip graveyard内の難破船では必ず出てきます。
|Mary Celeste||Orca||Golden Hind|
|Santa Maria||Piper Maru||Mississinewa|
|Nomadic||Baron of Renfrew||Batavia|
- Nautilus may be a reference to the fictional submarine featured in Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, a novel by Jules Verne.
- Mackay-Bennett may be a reference to the first ship that was contracted to recover bodies from Titanic disaster.
- Mary Celeste may be a reference to a cargo ship, crew of which have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
- Beagle may be a reference to the ship that took Charles Darwin on his voyage around the world.
- Monitor may be a reference to an American Civil War era ship that plays a central role in Battle of Hampton Roads.
- Santa Maria may be a reference to the ship that took Christopher Columbus on his first voyage.
- Bluenose may be a reference to Canadian ship, featured on Canadian currency.
- Adriatic may be a reference to the first ship to have an indoor swimming pool on board.
- Nomadic may be a reference to the only surviving tender to Titanic.
- Mauretania may be a reference to the ship which held the record for fastest transatlantic crossing for 20 years from 1909.
- Endeavour may be a reference to the ship commanded by James Cook on his first voyage of discovery.
- Mont-Blanc may be a reference to the ship carrying the explosives which resulted in Halifax Explosion.
- Caine may be a reference to the ship featured in The Caine Mutiny, a Pulitzer Prize winning novel by Herman Wouk.
- Orca may be a reference to the boat used to hunt down the shark in Jaws.
- Nellie may be a reference to the boat featured in Heart of Darkness, a novel by Joseph Conrad.
- Piper Maru may be a reference to the ship featured in the eponymous episode of TV series The X-Files.
- Minnow may be a reference to a boat featured in TV sitcom Gilligan's Island.
- Syracusia may be a reference to an ancient large transport ship, designed by Archimedes.
- Baron of Renfrew may be a reference to one of the largest wooden ships ever built.
- Ariel may be a reference to a ship that narrowly lost Great Tea Race of 1866.
- African Queen may be a reference to the historic boat used in the movie with the same name.
- Resolution may be a reference to the ship used by James Cook on his explorations.
- Pelican and Golden Hind may be references to the ship which sailed around the world between 1577 and 1580. The name of the ship was changed mid-voyage.
- Hispaniola may be a reference to the ship featured in Treasure Island, a novel by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Mississinewa may be a reference to a ship sunk in World War II.
- Pequod may be a reference to the whaling ship featured in Moby-Dick, a novel by Herman Melville.
- Edmund Fitzgerald may be a reference to the largest ship ever sunk in North America's Great Lakes.
- Batavia may be a reference to a ship that was shipwrecked on her first voyage.
- Blackadder may be a reference to a ship that was shipwrecked in 1905.